Sunday, August 23, 2009

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

We had a blast in Puerto Vallarta this last week. After a summer home with the kids, I needed a break, I know you all did too, you should have come with. Steve and I were alone until Wednesday night when my Dad met up with us there. We went diving, where we got to hold a small octopus, my kids are so jealous. We took a catamaran tour to a bay that was lit with only torches and candles for a show and dinner. We took a city tour and ate fresh seafood in a fisherman's village in the jungle. We played in the ocean and layed out and relaxed by the pool and on the beach. I got sick from the water??? maybe, but Pepto kept me going. We went on a canopy zip line and ATV jungle tour that was awesome, those pictures are to come. I really only wanted to do the ATV part (because I am a big chicken) but ended up sailing above the jungle on 12 different zip lines and luuuuved it!!!

No comments: