Monday, August 24, 2009

Canopy (zip-line) and ATV Jungle tour




As promised, here are a couple photos from our zip line experience. It was a blast. We bought the DVD that they make during your whole tour and the crew was really funny and friendly. My boys were so funny when they watched it because they are so protective of me and didn't think these guys should be that close to their Mom. There was one zip line that they sent me down without holding the line and it made me spin backwards and it was a really fast line. One of the crew, the one I am on the 4-wheeler with, zipped a long behind me and caught me. As he was watching, Berek said, "Mom, does he like you, why did he do that." Then Gage said I shouldn't be hugging other guys when Steve took a picture of me with the whole crew. And Bridger didn't like me on the 4-wheeler with the guy doing the wheelies (he had all of the girls on the tour get on to scare us to death). Too funny.

1 comment:

Sadie said...

AWesome pics! I've always wanted to do the zip line thing. Love all your pics. It looks like the perfect vacation.