Friday, August 14, 2009

My Babies are Six

I haven't blogged all summer, our life has been so crazy. So it takes a birthday to get me back in the groove by putting together a "birthday slide show". I had so much fun going back through the pictures. I had forgotten how little Gage was when they were born, he was just a baby himself.

The twins have been so excited for their birthday. They got to have their first friend birthday party and we had, including my kids, 19 or 20 kids at the party. A little crazy, but a lot of fun. The pinata didn't break all over the place and I had to throw the candy at them, but that's okay. They played in the water and on the playground.

Later that night (this was all on Wednesday, the 12th) we had the family party. Their main gift from Mom and Dad were their much needed new bikes. Bridger had to learn to ride a bike on his friend's bike, because his old one was too small. They love them, and Bridger had his first crash. Berek still has the training wheels on his because he is a big chicken, but a cute chicken.

Happy Birthday, Boys (not babies anymore, I guess, but always my babies(sniffle)).

No comments: