Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School






Does it make me a bad Mom to be so glad my kids are going back to school? I loved having them home, we did so many fun things this summer. But, I love that they are going back to school, so I can get something done. It will be nice to have a few moments of peace and quiet without all of the fighting.

Gracie was by far the most excited for school, but the boys were excited too, and a little nervous, even Gavin. They all had a hard time falling asleep. Except for Gavin, each one of them woke up at some point in the night and couldn't go back to sleep for over an hour. They are going to be dragging, as is Mom. I should go back to bed instead of uploading pictures to my blog and Facebook.

Gavin is in 10th grade this year, a Sophomore. Am I really that old?? He has a tougher schedule this year, we'll see how we do. Gracie is in 4th grade and got the teacher she has been hoping for since the first of 3rd grade, Mrs. Baker. Gage is in 2nd grade and got the teacher I had been hoping for, Mrs. Feldmann. The twins are in 1st grade, all day this year!!! (You should see my cartwheels, they are really not that good) They didn't put them in the same class, which I wanted to try, but that's okay, I guess. Berek got Gage's teacher from last year, Mrs. Gladney, and we love her. Bridger got Ms. Nash and I think we will really like her, too.

No comments: