Monday, February 9, 2009

Bronchitis. . . What's Next?


After our bout with the flu, that should be sufficient for our illnesses this season, don't you agree? But last week I came down with a nasty head cold which turned into a sinus infection and Gage got Bronchitis. Trudi reminded me that it's because our house is toasty and warm. I joked last year that we didn't get sick because propane was so expensive, that I kept our furnace at 65 and the germs couldn't grow. As soon as we got our pellet stove, we all got sick. So. . . I think that's it, either that or my house is too dirty!! Gage missed two days of school last week and he's off today, ick for the make-up homework, good thing he's a good student. He should be up for going to school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Matt and Tiffany said...

We have missed Gage and hope that he if starting to feel better!