Thursday, January 1, 2009

WOW - 15

Happy Birthday, Gavin. He had his 15th birthday on Tuesday, the 30th. It is hard for me to believe I have a 15 year old, just yesterday he was 5. He's so old that I had to scan his younger pictures, rather than pull them off a cd, some of them are stuck on floppy's that I don't even have a drive for anymore. It was so fun to go back through his albums for find a few pictures for the slide show. He was so cute, and he still is (he takes after me).

We had a little celebration for him on Monday, with part of my family, and then tonight we had cake and ice cream with the rest of the family. I haven't seen him since he blew out his candles (no, Trudi, they were not pink) he's been too busy with his new game.

Watch out, next year he'll be driving.

2 comments:

Trudi said...

Thank goodness we live as far away as we do.(Driving) It is hard to believe we became friends that long ago. Ashley will be mortified of that lovely picture of her. I think I'll let all the boys she likes visit your blog. Gavin hope you had a great birthday. By the way what color were your candles?

Unknown said...

Hey cuz! So after a million years, I finally visited your blog! I love it! What a cute family you have. How fun. I cant believe Gavin is 15! That is just nuts! Well it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Hopefully we'll see you at Tallies shower at the end of January (you should be getting an invite in the next week). Take care!