Friday, January 23, 2009

Lockers - Yay (is that how you spell it?)




I finally feel like my house is complete. Last Thusday my mud room lockers were installed and they are so awesome. I hope the pictures give them justice. Each kid and Steve have a locker, all their own, that they can put the coats/jackets, back packs, etc. It is so nice. They have three really big drawers for storage and three big cupboards. I am in heaven. They were done by Nick Staley, I think his shop is in Lakepoint. He does great work, if youre ever looking for that type of thing. And the really nice thing is he finishes in one day, he didn't have to come back 6 times because he didn't have time to finish, or give me lame excuses, or leave part unfinished (maybe I had a bad experience with a cabinet company??) He was great.

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

They look amazing!!!! Hopefully they use them, huh?? LOL

Matt and Tiffany said...

Nice! I am jealous that you have the space to do that...maybe in my next house if there is ever one ;)

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Nice lockers. How were his prices though. You know me, always looking for a killer deal! I'm glad that you have finally found someone who can get the job done.

shannon said...

Looks so good, I can't wait to come and see them. Now you have to train them to use them hehe!

Hiedi said...

They are beautiful! Im gald he did such a good job for you.

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Hey Tammy this is Ashley, my mom doesn't know your cell number, so I'm hoping you can e-mail me your number and Gavin's number. Thanks! My e-mail is volleyball_chick_101@yahoo.com