Friday, January 23, 2009

Is Flu season over yet?

Our flu season started about2 1 1/2 weeks ago. First it was Bridger, I only took him in because I thought he might has strep. But, surprisingly he tested positive for Influenza A. I thought he would get much sicker, but he only has the fever, body aches, and ended with a cough. 3 days later Berek got it and 3 days after that Gage got it. And then . . . Steve and I got it. I suffered through three days of scrapbooking with it (see, I am a die hard) and then stayed in bed for a couple of days, even on my birthday. So, now I am all better and trying to get life back to normal. I just wish we could have all gotten it at once.

1 comment:

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

Tammy
I knew it was your birthday and ran out of time to call and wish you happy birthday. I tried to call you on my cell phone, but I have a different cell phone and didn't get all the numbers put back into my phone. Why on earth did your mom pick last week to have your birthday. Didn't she know that I was going to have a crazy week. Sounds like you have had a great week too. Let's try to get together as soon as everyone has gotten the flu and gotten over it. Happy birthday!