Monday, March 2, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham


Bridger brought home this cute Dr. Suess hat, and Berek has one too, but wouldn't go put it on so that I could take a picture. It must be Dr. Suess' birthday, since the Google logo is made of up cat's in the hats and things 1 and 2. Anyway, my favorite part about the Dr. Suess day, is today when I was at the school helping with Student of the Month, we passed Gage's class. They have little Dr. Suess rymes that the student did on their door. Gage's was so cute, it read, "I like green eggs and ham in the dark, I like green eggs and ham with Linkin Park." Now, I am really naive about music, and Dad has the boys hooked on a couple of Linkin Park songs that are okay, but who knows, the rest of it could be trash, and there it is right up there on his school door. Who knows, but I thought it was cute, Gage loves his ipod and his music.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Tooooooo cute. We need to get together soon. I haven't seen you or your kids in ages. Call me one day and lets go to lunch or something.