Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie Girl!

My baby girl is growing up way to fast. She turned 9 yesterday. She and I always go to Salt Lake for the day for her birthday. We shopped a little, visited Gardner Village, and made two trips through the aquarium, and then returned home for her party. I decided to try and be creative like Tiffany and Hiedi and make her cake. She chose an artist's pallett our of a kid's cake book that I have, it turned out okay because it was fairly simple, it's a good thing she didn't choose the princess castle.

1 comment:

Matt and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! She is such a sweet girl. I made a castle cake for Rylie and it was cute but not very straight, she loved it though. It amazes me what makes our kids so happy. It is the simple things and they don't even have to be perfect. I wish I could be that way. I will keep trying!