Saturday, August 23, 2008

Soccer Time


Today was the twins first soccer game. They were so excited they could hardly stand it. They played really good too, and couldn’t stand it when I had to take them out to rotate players. Gage had his first game today, too, but I didn’t get a picture. The twins game was at 9 in Grantsville and Gage’s was at 10 in Overlake. He is on the same team with another little girl that lives out here, and her little brother is on the twins team, so her mom took her and Gage and headed to their game early and I followed with the three little boys after their game was over. So, in the rushing around, I didn’t get a picture of Gage. Oh, well, I will get one later. He did really good too, even with a blister on his foot. His next game is Thursday at 7:00 at Overlake. You all should have the twins schedule already. Love Ya All. This is my new way to keep everyone informed or the goings on in our lives, so hopefully I can keep it up through the school year.

No comments: