Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cleaning and cleaning and cleaning




Since the kids have gone back to school, I have been trying to get my major projects done, that I didn't get done all summer. I keep getting interrupted, though, and it is taking me forever. I got the basement cleaned, ick. I got my salsa made, 69 pints. I am not sure whose bright idea it was to get 2 bushels of tomatoes, and I can't get the smell of peppers and onions out of my house. I have had to try to fit 12hours of CE for real estate in, so that I can re-activate my license and go into the office a couple of days a week. And this week I have been working on the play room. It was sooo bad. We couldn't even get the closets shut any more. So, I have before and after pictures. All I have to do now is organize my scrapbook stuff, and the bonus room is done. Yay! What next? Oh, ya, zucchini bread, I like to make a bunch and freeze it for winter.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Wow!! I'm impressed. Look at you go! Okay, now come to my house. ;)

Hiedi said...

You GO Girl! I am so happy you were able to get that done. Isnt it a great feeling. Its been a while since I have felt that kind of satisfaction. Hmmm I should pick a cleaning project.

Matt and Tiffany said...

YEaH! Hopefully it stays that way until...June? I need to get going on some projects myself.