Friday, May 29, 2009

Taylor Swift


Tuesday night was the Taylor Swift concert that the girls have been looking forward to for months. Shannon took her three girls, Mrs. H (incase she doesn't want her name on the blog) took her three girls, and I took Gracie. We went out to eat, first (Cafe Rio, my favorite) and then off to the Delta Center (I know that is not what it is called anymore, but that is what I still call it. I can never remember its real name). A band named Gloriana opened. Kellie Pickler was supposed to sing, but she was sick. Taylor Swift puts on a great show. It isn't just music. She adds a lot of props and special effects, like when the rain falls with the words "No", "Me" and "Why" in it (that was really cool). The girls loved all of the extras she added to each of her songs. For instance, the background changed to look like a library and she sang, sitting at a table with a boy, for the song "Drew". It was great, except for the cable that hung down from the ceiling right infront of center stage from where I sat. What is up with that. You'd think they would have the technology not to have to block view to get to their equipment.

1 comment:

*crazy 'bout volleyball* said...

How dare you go see Taylor Swift without me! I love running and listening to her songs. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.