Sunday, September 14, 2008

6 Random Facts??

Okay, this is the second tag from Shannon, and I really had no idea what that meant the first time, so I had to ask, and never got around to it. So.. this time I will and I hope I get it right. Here is 6 random facts about my life.

1. I hate to leave my house a mess, especially when we leave town for a few days. However, with my ever busy life, I don't always get my way. My house is not nearly as clean as it used to be.

2. I grew up in Vernon, not a big secret, though. This is harder than I thought.

3. I was born in Rocksprings, Wyoming. My Dad worked in the oil field and me and my younger sister were both born in Wyoming.

4. Steve and I have been married for 12 years.

5. I hate to do laundry, and of the laundry that I hate to do, I hate to fold the whites the most, or is it worst?

6. I like to make up silly words to known tunes, my kids think its pretty funny.

I tag Hiedi and Janae.

No comments: